Possible to change User ID?

rstackjd

Possible to change User ID?

Post by rstackjd »

I'm have a user ID at Formula First Exchange under LawyerBob and an ID here under RStackJD. My brain would be happier if thye were both LawyerBob or RStackJD. Is that possible?

Thanks
DanRemmers

Re: Possible to change User ID?

Post by DanRemmers »

Can't you access both forums with either ID?
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

Apparently not - I have to log in here under this ID and at FST under the other - neither seems to rocognize the other ID/password.

I know, I know, I should have used the same ones for creating the ID in the first place - but . . . , well, I screwed up!

It's not a big deal, it would just (a) be easier on me, and (b) people would know it's the same clown, er, I mean, guy.

:mrgreen:
Martinracing98

Post by Martinracing98 »

You should contact the administrator. I suspect you can. I know Kartgraphix (Kevin W.) is going through this right now as he just sold the company that the log on refer to
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

I wonder why Kevin needs to change the Kartgraphix when he already has another account under his name
69 Beach Solo Vee, #65 FM

85 Lynx B Solo Vee

71 Zink C4 Solo Vee
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

Martinracing98 wrote:You should contact the administrator. I suspect you can. I know Kartgraphix (Kevin W.) is going through this right now as he just sold the company that the log on refer to
I did that a few days ago - no word. No big deal - I;ll live with it.

Thanks
Dietmar
Site Admin

Post by Dietmar »

I use the same ID and username for both sites.
It usually takes a few days for the administrator to get your request- they are not ignored .
Dietmar
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

Dietmar wrote:It usually takes a few days for the administrator to get your request- they are not ignored .
Dietmar
Oh I didn't mean to imply I was being ignored. I'm sure the admin has their hands full with something like a forum like this.
Kartgraphix

Post by Kartgraphix »

Lynn wrote:I wonder why Kevin needs to change the Kartgraphix when he already has another account under his name
Because I moved to a new computer and lost the passwords. I asked to have it renewed/resent, they re-activated Kartgraphix, and not my name identity. Now any time I attempt to log on to the other, I get the stupid authentication code response, which refuses to recognize any attempt to enter the code displayed, then kicks me off for making too many attemps if I keep trying. More than a week ago, I attempted to set up a clean identiy, but there has been no response or activation message, so I can only assume that the request has been rejected.

No offense to anyone here, but I'm done with this board. It's far too difficult to stay on top of (on the admin side), has one of the worste processes for recovering once you need to reset identity from a hardware change I have experienced in all the forums I have participated in. Bottom line is, I have far too many accounts and passwords all over the web as it is, so am not going to pursue this any further.

Snce I no longer own or are affiliated with Kartgraphix, this will be the last post here since further use of the company identity is inappropriate.

So, fair well all - it's been real. I'll be around lurking, quietly in the background. A change I am sure more than a few will welcome! If anyone wants to get in touch, please email me, or visit my business site for additional contact information:

kwillmorth@lumenique.com
http://www.lumenique.com

I will add future updates on the horribly delayed FV promo project on the recreational content side of the business site: http://www.lumenique.com/Cars/Vee/FV%20 ... script.htm

Later.... 8)
Kevin Willmorth
Cen Div FV79
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

I'm sorry to hear you won't be posting here. Although I'm not a road racer, I did enjoy reading your posts.
69 Beach Solo Vee, #65 FM

85 Lynx B Solo Vee

71 Zink C4 Solo Vee