Transmissions for sale

max82

Transmissions for sale

Post by max82 »

Transmissions for sale

I have three transmissions that are race prepared for sale. These have been sitting in my garage for a long time, 15 to 20 years and it’s time to get rid of them.

First trany has a 35 tooth ring gear and a 1:22 third gear with a 4.125 = 2 turns +185degrees at crank This trany comes complete but has the older style drums on it. Rubber boots will need to be replaced and I would suggest the main seal since it’s been sitting so long.

Second trany has a 35 tooth ring gear with a 1:22 third gear with a 4.375 = 2 turns + 240 degrees at crank. It does have the axles and tubes but no outer axle bearings or drums. No shifter linkage but housing is on back of trany. This trany needs work. It pops out of gear. It use to be my best transmission at IRP now ORP. Won a lot of races with this trany when it was in good shape. Could be good for parts or rebuild.

I would like to sell these two transmissions together for $500.

Third trany is a split case that was built by the Lynx factory back in the day for Daytona. It has a 31 ring gear with a 1:22 third gear with a 4.375 = 2 turns + 240 degrees at crank. This trany is complete except for drums. It will also need rubber boots I never ran this trany. Could be interesting combo with today’s tires. $300.

Contact Max Willman

Email maxwillman@gmail.com
Home phone 317-888-8764
Cell 317-409-4577
Location Greenwood, Indiana
max82

Re: Transmissions for sale

Post by max82 »

Sale is pending on the first two transmissions. short boxes are sold