OTHER VEES

Rolling Stone

OTHER VEES

Post by Rolling Stone »

I must admit the UK & Australian Vees are really nice looking Race-cars :P
brian

Re: OTHER VEES

Post by brian »

Yea, maybe we could get the committee to suggest waiving the engine shroud rule to make the cars prettier.. :shock:
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.
Rolling Stone

Post by Rolling Stone »

Alot of them use old Formula Ford chassis etc...nicer wheels,disc brakes and 1300 engines I think with disc brakes..some UK vees are REALLY nice looking cars.
Bill_Bonow

Post by Bill_Bonow »

Mac,

Not to be an a$$, but..........

The Australians run fans (per CAMS rules) and the UK cars have plenty of room for fans. It not the width, its the legnth. At 127" OA, the US FV has the appearance to many of being "stubby". The Aussie and Britt cars are longer OA (like we did with FST).

Rolling Stone, be careful, your suggesting FST ideas. You'll get better responce over here: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106
Bill Bonow
" I love Formula Vees, they're delicious!"
Rolling Stone

Post by Rolling Stone »

Im not suggesting anything:>)..just pointing out what nice looking vees they have after looking at the photos on the net..Im an F1200 driver by the way in Canada..FST means nothing to me :mrgreen: I post in here sometimes because its a good site,unlike the F1200 site we have which is as dead as Mosport in Winter :>)
brian

Post by brian »

Bill, I really didn't think those NZ cars had room for a shroud, but they are really nice looking. Besides, you know I was jerking some chains.
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.