Beach 5C Number 36

ir3an

Beach 5C Number 36

Post by ir3an »

I posted in a thread that was started back in 2016 asking if this is a Beach V. I was amazed to see it because I purchased this car back in the early 1970''s as basket case. It might have been owned by Dietmar at one time. I had it teched in early 1976 and raced from 1976 - 1980 at Willow Springs and Riverside. I stopped in 1980, raising a family. In 1990 I decided to give it another try and had it rebodied. Unfortunately, the doctors said no so I sold it. Every 4 or 5 years I would check FV sites trying to see where it ended up. This time I found it on this site. Amazing. I really enjoyed working on the car and the racing was a highlight in my life. I am posting some pictures from 1990 to show what it looked like back then.

Iran Ausley,

EX FV 36
FV36 004.jpg
FV36 001.jpg
Facebook Pic.jpg
Facebook Pic.jpg (21.21 KiB) Viewed 115 times
ir3an

Re: Beach 5C Number 36

Post by ir3an »

Just a follow-up. I tried contacting three individuals involved in the initial thread, "Is this a Beach Formula V" but unfortunately no responses. This thread is quite old, and it appears that they have not been active since the original postings. If anyone know what happened to this car since the time of the original posting I would surely like to know for nostalgic purposes.

Thanks,

Iran Ausley
EX FV 36