Wanted - AutoD Mk5 body molds

BobShedd

Wanted - AutoD Mk5 body molds

Post by BobShedd »

I'm trying to find a guy that had a complete set of molds for the AutoDynamics Mk 5 ( Vintage ). I last knew of him 6 or 7 years ago and he was located in N. Indiana ( maybe Ft Wayne region ). I can't remember his name, I know he moved shortly after I got some parts from him. I think he was racing a production car at the time. Dave Kaz... ( Falcon Racing ) does not have these molds. Thanks for any help.
Bob Shedd
Jon R

Re: Wanted - AutoD Mk5 body molds

Post by Jon R »

This might not help you much, but I have virgin bodywork for the MKV. These pieces have never been mounted to a car and don't even have holes for the dutz fasteners. It could be possible to make molds from what I've got. BTW... I was gonna ship you some decals wasn't I.

Jon R
fastvee

Post by fastvee »

Bob,
I bought a complete MkV body and seat from Jim Clifton, and he delivered it to me at the last Mid-Ohio runoffs. I believe that is who you are searching. BTW his workmanship is impeccable! Sorry I can't provide any more info at this time but maybe this will help locate him.
John
Fogelsville, PA
lcdrhap

Post by lcdrhap »

Does anyone know how to contact Jim Clifton. I would very much like to hear from him
HapL