Donations?

Jeremy Soule

Donations?

Post by Jeremy Soule »

Would like to make a donation to the site as a way to say thanks for the good information and advice received this past year.
Is the best way still to send via Paypal; Steve@WedgeRacing.com ??
Thanks Jeremy
FV80
Site Admin

Re: Donations?

Post by FV80 »

Jeremy.
There is no 'bad' way to make a donation :P . Donations to Paypal; Steve@WedgeRacing.com are just fine. We'll apply the dollars where they need to go to cover the expenses that support FV racing on all of the FV sites I manage... which is several. FormulaVee.org (THIS forum) as well as FormulaVee.us and FormulaVeeUSA.org .. and a few other items like the FV Registry. Thanks for the contribution.
Steve, FV80
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
BLS

Post by BLS »

I'll do the same.

Thanks for bringing it up Jeremy.
Barry
Old Zink FV,
'87 Citation
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

I should have posted this in the beginning... A PayPal link already set up for donations.
http://formulaveeusa.org/Donate.htm
Steve, FV80
BLS

Post by BLS »

Just sent, I got way more value from this board and it's contributors than anything else I did when I started working on the car.

I used your link.

Thanks!
Barry
Old Zink FV,
'87 Citation
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

Thanks, Barry and Sherman for your donations.
Although there has been less activity here since the forum got hacked and fell almost dead for 2 years (it took Dietmar and I some 2 MONTHS of work to get all that cleared up and set up better protection from spammers), there is still a wealth of information available in old posts using the search function. Not many FV questions can be asked that haven't already been addressed here. The recently revisited BRAKES string (DRUM BRAKES :mrgreen: ) started by Brian McCarthy (RIP) many years ago, is a perfect example.
Steve, FV80
BLS

Post by BLS »

Yep, most questions have been asked and answered here. I used the search engine and read for hours early on.

Many thanks to you guys for keeping it alive.
Barry
Old Zink FV,
'87 Citation
jpetillo

Post by jpetillo »

Steve, I also sent in a donation. Thanks for managing and funding the web sites, and all the work that goes into it. For FV, this one is definitely the best resource.

John
Jeremy Soule

Post by Jeremy Soule »

Ok finnaly put my money where my mouth was :roll: . Got busy putting the polish my FST and sold to a father and 2 son team out of So. Cal. so hopefully this car will be back in action soon with 2 new formula car drivers!